This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Changing a password

<div class="IPBDescription">Can't save changed password</div>I tried this on agile forums and both times I had to request a new password.

If I am at the change password screen and I do so, how the heck do I tell my login "1Passwords Forum" to save the new password?

Comments

• I forgot to mention that I used 1Password to generate the new password, but the generated passwords list was empty, both in Safari and in 1Password.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Sorry for the trouble here. Passwords generated in the browser are lacking a title and URL at the moment, so they will not show up in the extension under "password history" because the (non-existent) URL will not match the site you are on.

We are working to get this fixed soon.

In the mean time, you should be able to retrieve the generated password from the main application in the Generated Password's section. You may need to sort it by date and find the most recently saved generated password since it won't have a title.

Copy and paste that password in to the login page (along with any other required information like your username) and then manually save the login.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Thanks!