This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Charles Schwab login still partially broken

Hi,

I have updated to 1password 3.6.5 and still using Safari 5.1. I am still unable to turn off the auto submit by editing my two Schwab logins. I have to do this globally in the main preferences. I re-installed the Safari and Chrome plugins after updating as well.

On another note, 1Password NEVER worked properly if you got the main Schwab login page with the user name and password side by side, user name on the left, password on the right. That now works properly. Perviously I had to get the main account login page where the user name and password fields are on top of one another. 1Password did work on THAT page previously and still does with the exception of the whole auto submit situation. Please advise.

Comments

• grege
    edited July 2011
    Using Lion, !P 3.6.5 and Safari 5.1. Schwab sites no longer working when using 1P, will not let me log in to my accounts. Entering ID and pw manually allows site entry.

1P continues to work OK with Schwab sites using 10.6.8,Safari 5.0.5 and 1P 3.6.1.

As an update, my problem above using Schwab happened using 1P Safari ext. B-30. I uninstalled that extension, turned off auto updating for extensions and restarted Safari, at which time 1P ext. B-28 loaded. Schwab now works OK, so the problem appears to be in extension B-30.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Double-check your version. If automatic updates are enabled you are likely back to 3.6.5.BETA-30. Please let me know if you are still having trouble and precisely what URL you are using. We made some progress but there may be a difference in the login pages as kaitechkan points out.
  • [quote name='khad' timestamp='1311668416' post='34085']

Double-check your version. If automatic updates are enabled you are likely back to 3.6.5.BETA-30. Please let me know if you are still having trouble and precisely what URL you are using. We made some progress but there may be a difference in the login pages as kaitechkan points out.

[/quote]

Just a small update. I use another website that has its login info side by side (left and right) with the words login name and password in light gray...1 password does not fill that in the password field at this website (moneymappress.com) It does however work on the main login page with the login name and password on top of one another...
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for providing that URL, kaitechkan. We will try to get this fixed in a update!