This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Extensions cause Go & Fill shortcut to stop working...

donebylee
donebylee Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
It seems like installing extensions is causing problems with 1P's Go & Fill shortcut on my mac pro.

Uninstalling the extension/turning off the extensions under developer menu restores G&F functionality.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    What if you change the shortcut, does that resolve the issue?
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    G I think maybe the extensions are causing the image smoothing shortcut to be re-enabled in UA.

I had mine turned off yesterday and tried a new extension and tonight the UA short cut was back breaking my 1P shortcut.

ex. image smoothing in sys pref

Now I cant replicate it :(
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Good thought, Tommy, thanks.
  • donebylee
    donebylee Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Sorry, I just decided to wait to play with extensions and unchecked the show developer box.

1P is far more important to me than having extensions running.

I thought about trying to change the keyboard combination, but decided to just wait until this feature moves out of the developer feature and into the main user portion of Safari.

Or until Agile does something really cool with extensions :-)
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='donebylee']Sorry, I just decided to wait to play with extensions and unchecked the show developer box.

1P is far more important to me than having extensions running.

I thought about trying to change the keyboard combination, but decided to just wait until this feature moves out of the developer feature and into the main user portion of Safari.

Or until Agile does something really cool with extensions :-)[/QUOTE]

We're glad to hear how much you value your 1Password experience! :) I don't know if, or when, Apple plans to make Extensions be just a "regular" part of the Safari experience. You could ask them but I don't think they'd tell you.
  • donebylee
    donebylee Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='MartyS']We're glad to hear how much you value your 1Password experience! :) I don't know if, or when, Apple plans to make Extensions be just a "regular" part of the Safari experience. You could ask them but I don't think they'd tell you.[/QUOTE]

LOL…ask Apple…