This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Citi Cards not working either

<div class="IPBDescription">Login takes you to Spanish language login</div>I tried manually entering the login and saving it into 1Password. When I tried to login with that login I still get transferred to the Spanish language login. Manual entry or copy and paste works fine.

https://creditcards.citi.com/

Comments

• The same thing exact thing happened to me this morning. It signed me into a spanish version of Citicard.com
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for reporting this, folks! We'll try to get this resolved in an update.

In the meantime, please disable autosubmit for your Citi Login. Edit the Login to change the Submit value from "If Autosubmit is ON" to "Never". This works on a lot of sites which modify the form before submitting it or are looking for a literal key press or mouse click. This will give you the chance to actually give them what they are looking for by submitting the form yourself rather than allowing 1Password to do it on your behalf.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Thanks!
  • [quote name='khad' timestamp='1311837987' post='34546']In the meantime, please disable autosubmit for your Citi Login. Edit the Login to change the Submit value from "If Autosubmit is ON" to "Never". This works on a lot of sites which modify the form before submitting it or are looking for a literal key press or mouse click. This will give you the chance to actually give them what they are looking for by submitting the form yourself rather than allowing 1Password to do it on your behalf.[/quote]

That works. I will have to try that on other logins that give me trouble.
  • [quote name='rbpeirce' timestamp='1311857053' post='34645']

That works. I will have to try that on other logins that give me trouble.

[/quote]

I have same problem with Citicard site. The "fix" also worked for me.
  • dteare
    dteare Agile Founder
    Hello and welcome to the forums, hearncl!

[quote name='hearncl' timestamp='1311866455' post='34672']

I have same problem with Citicard site. The "fix" also worked for me.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your experience. We'll continue to work on the Autosubmit algorithm to prevent "false positives" like this one.
  • Hello, just tried your suggestion and had success. Thank you. for anyone who tries this be sure to close safari and reopen again. It wouldn't work until i completely closed safari & reopened. Thank you
  • Hey rachel444!

Thank you for updating the thread and for the tip!

Cheers!

Brandt