This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

MacBook Pro i5 Video Flicker on Open/Close of 1Password

mindping
mindping Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hey guys,

Weird one for you. Ever since upgrading to 3.2 (and then still in 3.2.1) when I open 1Password the dock icon lags, and then finally opens a few seconds later.

Then, when I apple-Q the application, my screen flickers (goes black for a second, and then comes back). This happens only when automatic graphic card switching is ON. When I turn it off, this doesn't happen.

This never happened in any previous version of 1P, so I have to assume this is something new that was changed in 3.2.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, mindping!

We made an additional tweak to the handling in 3.1.3, hoping to prevent switching of the graphics processor but not any related changes since that time that I'm aware of. Of course the graphics switching issue isn't even our "fault" but we tried to do something about it anyway by making a change since so many customers were asking about it.

I don't see any of the graphical issues with 1Password launching or quitting that you're having but I have an i7, not i5.