This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

License not working

Mike Ferrier
Mike Ferrier Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hello, I recently clean installed my OS, and when I went to install 1password and used my license, dragging and dropping it onto 1password doesn't seem to have any effect. The license window still says "please register".

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, Mike, and sorry for the trouble. Please send us an e-mail so we can get this sorted out for you: [email]support@agile.ws[/email]. Since licensing issues are specific to the customer, they're a bit difficult to resolve here. Thanks!
  • My upgrade license also is not working and even though I have emailed support and posted in the forum, no one has helped so far except to ask if my license key starts with 1PW3 (it does) and to add it again (I have done so twice). Please help. The license shows up in the license list along with the license for version 2. But it will not recognize it and still is only using license 2, after paying for license 3 and receiving the new license 3 key. The link to my diagnostic report is: 1Password Troubleshooting 8-16-10.html

It only shows the old license.