This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Cannot import Mac keychain

Hi there,

I'm using Lion and the latest 1password version and Safari extension. I've imported Firefox passwords but I cannot import the Mac keychain. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but no luck. I go to Import and select the keychain, it starts the process but all I get is a blank window which never shows any progress. I have Safari open, have entered the master password and no Safari windows are open.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you.

Comments

• dteare
    dteare Agile Founder
    Hello MGUK, and welcome to the forums!

[quote name='MGUK' timestamp='1311860611' post='34652']

I'm using Lion and the latest 1password version and Safari extension. I've imported Firefox passwords but I cannot import the Mac keychain. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but no luck. I go to Import and select the keychain, it starts the process but all I get is a blank window which never shows any progress. I have Safari open, have entered the master password and no Safari windows are open.

[/quote]

I'm sad to say a lot changed in Lion and unfortunately we can no longer offer this keychain import feature. We will need to remove this item.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you at this time.
  • Thank you for your response. Great shame though, I hope you'll be able to offer this function again soon as it is essential for people with lots of passwords like myself.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    It would be a great feature to include. We will continue to evaluate the possibility in Lion.

Thanks for letting us know it would be useful to you. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

We are always here to help!