This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Logins not working even after FAQ "fix".

<div class="IPBDescription">Logins not being filled in.</div>I'm running Safari 5.1 and Mac OS 10.6.8 It was either the recent OS update, or 1 Password - can't remember which came first, but now no logins work. The fix for this is supposedly to fill in the form but not login. Instead in the browser click on the square icon with 1P (I assume this is the button being referred to) and then Save Login. However when I click that button, there is nothing that allows me to Save Login. A square window opens up with 6 1Password icons in a grey vertical bar running down the left side, and the title of the login for the page I'm on.

Where is the Save Login? If this doesn't work, what is the next thing to try to fix this?

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Sorry for the trouble, Jody. Manually saving a Login in the new Safari extension is temporarily unavailable. It was removed in the latest version but should be back soon. Is there a site where autosave is not working for you? I would love to know the URL, so we can improve the code.

Thanks for your help!