This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password for Lion Safari Extension Broken

the_lost)soul_95
edited August 2011 in Mac
well i have bee have this error since i updated to 1password 3.7.0 and now i have the latest Beta 3.7.1 BETA-2 Build 31087 and the extension for safari 5.1 on lion does not work i have had this problem since i have installed it i have deleted safari 5.1 and 1password started out fresh ear eased and wiped all cause or anything to do with safari or 1password and reinstalled fresh + new database and i still get this error for 1password (Beta) 3.7.b5 i have had this same issue with all the b4, b3, b2 e.c.t it works on my friends mac but not mine and i am sick and tired of this issue i cannot even use 1password any more with safari it works with firefox but not safari.

and i have tried all the trouble shooting guides on this web site this is a permanent broken extension and it is your duty to fix it!

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, the_lost)soul_95! I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

Please try uninstalling Wondershare from your Mac. That should resolve the problem.
  • [quote name='khad' timestamp='1312203837' post='35616']

Welcome to the forums, the_lost)soul_95! I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

Please try uninstalling Wondershare from your Mac. That should resolve the problem.

[/quote]

thank you you just saved my 1password shame i don't have a youtube downloader to use now.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Hopefully they will release an update to resolve the issue. I think it was causing trouble with some other extensions as well.