This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password 3.7 does not work with www.iCloud.com

ammi847
edited August 2011 in Mac
Hi,

Apple made www.iCloud.com available today, but 1Password cannot save entered login/password. What do I need to do to make it work?

Thank you!

OS X 10.7; Safari 5.1; 1Password 3.7.0; Extension 1Password (beta) 3.7.b8

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Hello ammi847 and welcome to the Forums!

I was able to submit my iCloud login running 1Password Version 3.7.1.BETA-2 (build 31087) and 1P's Safari extension 3.7.b8.

Please update to our latest versions, and let me know if you are still having this problem.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • ammi847
    edited August 2011
    [quote name='bswins' timestamp='1312246650' post='35819']

Hello ammi847 and welcome to the Forums!

I was able to submit my iCloud login running 1Password Version 3.7.1.BETA-2 (build 31087) and 1P's Safari extension 3.7.b8.

Please update to our latest versions, and let me know if you are still having this problem.

Cheers!

Brandt

[/quote]

Hello Brandt,

I tried and it kind of works.

1. if I enter login info on the page, 1Password does not offer to save this info. If I click save button in the extension it saves it, but fields for login and password are not identified correctly, so if you try to login right away than nothing will happen.

2. if you click blue arrow next to saved login, it shows overlapped empty fields login and password. If you click edit it shows blank and disabled fields login and password. it also shows saved form fields cs1359 and cs1365 which really contain my login and password.

3. I opened 1Password and mapped login and password to these fields. After that everything start to work.

I hope my report will help you to make your wonderful product even better.

Best regards,

ammi847

OSX 10.7; 1P 3.7.1 build 31089; Ext: 3.7.b10
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    [quote name='ammi847' timestamp='1312433318' post='36633']

Hello Brandt,

I tried and it kind of works.

1. if I enter login info on the page, 1Password does not offer to save this info. If I click save button in the extension it saves it, but fields for login and password are not identified correctly, so if you try to login right away than nothing will happen.

2. if you click blue arrow next to saved login, it shows overlapped empty fields login and password. If you click edit it shows blank and disabled fields login and password. it also shows saved form fields cs1359 and cs1365 which really contain my login and password.

3. I opened 1Password and mapped login and password to these fields. After that everything start to work.

I hope my report will help you to make your wonderful product even better.

Best regards,

ammi847

OSX 10.7; 1P 3.7.1 build 31089; Ext: 3.7.b10

[/quote]

Thanks for the additional feedback of your experiences. Just like Brandt, I was able to save a Logins item for this site and then restore it later on command. Due to the way the site is written, our Autosubmit doesn't seem to work (nor does pressing a return, which is what we do during Autosubmit). We'll look into this and see what improvements we can make on this site — if any.

By the way, we now have 1Password 3.7.2 released. I know it's hard to keep up with us, but these little incremental updates address known issues to try and improve your experience using 1Password. My tests were with 3.7.2 so Autosubmit isn't working on this site with even the very latest in builds (as of this writing!).