This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password does not work

Good morning to everybody,

I have a big problem with 1Password because it do not fill usenames and passwords on Internet sites.

Please can you help me ?

Best salutations

1Password version is 3.7.0

OS is Snow Leopard 10.6.8

Safari version is 5.1 - 1Password extension disabled (does not work also !)

Comments

• jotap_66
    jotap_66 Junior Member
    Hi:

Same problem here. 3.7.1 did not solve the problem

JP
  • [quote name='jotap_66' timestamp='1312278385' post='35934']

Hi:

Same problem here. 3.7.1 did not solve the problem

JP

[/quote]

Hello and thank's for answer.

We've met a lot of problems since the last major update of 1Password :

- When we try to login directly from 1password (double click on Google account for example), the login and password does not work !

- Safari extension also doesn't work

- 1Password doesn't save systemically new logins and passwords !

Did you met same problems ? What are your safari and mac os versions ?
  • jotap_66
    jotap_66 Junior Member
    [quote name='Jean Pierre' timestamp='1312283785' post='35941']

Did you met same problems ? What are your safari and mac os versions ?

[/quote]

Yes. Safari 5.1 and SL 10.6.8

JP
  • Hi Jean Pierre and JP,

I'm sorry for the trouble you're both experiencing with the new Safari extension, I think there's two separate issues here.

At the moment [b]external 'Go & Fill' from within 1Password is not working in Snow Leopard[/b] which means that double-clicking items within 1Password will not fill the details. This is working in Lion for everyone on the team here, but we're investigating why this isn't the case on Snow Leopard and hope to restore this functionality soon.

The next issue, which is more critical as it prevents you from using 1Password at all, is that the Safari extension is not working. The first thing I'd like you both to check is to see if the extension is actually installed by going to Safari > Preferences > Extensions, if you see 1Password there can you tell me the version number you have?

Please let me know,