This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Free Form

<div class="IPBDescription">Create own data</div>Hi, I don't know if this is the right place but i would like to suggest an addition to 1password. It would be great to be able to ad my own data and create some fields that i need. Particularly i would like to be able to keep a list of my medications that i take. Name, dosage, when to take, and a notes section where i can paste the medication MDS Sheet. Thanks Mike.

Comments

• Welcome to the forum, Aywin!

We do intend to add some customization options in all our 1Password products, but it'll require a nearly simultaneous update of all of them on all platforms, and that's something we just haven't had time to coordinate (not to mention actually doing the considerable amount of work required to revamp our entire data storage structure).

I'm sorry not to have a more satisfying answer for you at this time, Aywin, but we really appreciate your patience...and letting us know customization options would be useful to you.