This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Master Password isn't being saved

braintoniq
braintoniq Junior Member
Even with the "Never prompt for master password" box checked (Preferences: Security), 1Password isn't remembering, and is requiring the Master to be typed each time I use it.

I'm running Lion, so this may be something being worked on at Agile. But just checking that it's not just an issue on my end. Let me know! Thanks.

(for the record, I'm only doing this on one Mac that's in a very safe environment. On my travel laptop, I have it set to always ask first for my password).

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='braintoniq' timestamp='1312375261' post='36359']

Even with the "Never prompt for master password" box checked (Preferences: Security), 1Password isn't remembering, and is requiring the Master to be typed each time I use it.

I'm running Lion, so this may be something being worked on at Agile. But just checking that it's not just an issue on my end. Let me know! Thanks.

(for the record, I'm only doing this on one Mac that's in a very safe environment. On my travel laptop, I have it set to always ask first for my password).

[/quote]

Hi braintoniq

Please try updating to the latest version. I believe we have fixed this.

Thanks

Ben