This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Any way to turn off login site screenshots?

oli
oli Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hey there,

I’ve got 400-odd items in my db, and a text export of everything is 86KB. However my backup folder is filling up with 14MB backup files. I’m assuming the extra 13.9MB are the screenshots paperclipped to the logins. Is there any way I can disable these? I’d like to add the backup folder to versioning, but it’s too heavy to do so atm, and favicons are enough. In addition favicons don’t need to be encrypted, so can be cached as normal files, meaning they don’t need to be saved in every backup.

thanks in advance

peace - oli

Comments

• thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    Hi oli

If you wan to remove the previews them go to 1p menubar > preferences > logins > at the bottom of the pane there is a check mark to remove previews.
  • oli
    oli Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Hey Tommy,

D’oh! I must have been asleep when I checked the preferences. That’s taken me down to 410KB, much better (there are a couple of image-based serial numbers). Thanks for pointing that out and not laughing too hard :)

peace - oli
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    I cant tell you how many things I do like that, I don't even want to count. Glad it helped you out

oh and when you are seriously looking really hard for something the obvious just gets overlooked, I sent an email to skype today for a problem, and it was little hidden check mark in pref. So lets call it 1/1 for today :)