This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password installing with Safari 5.1 troubles

I installed Safari 5.1 then 1password 7.3.1. I have downloaded safari extensions in password and confirmed the presence of the 1password extensions in Safari preferences. When I turn on Safari and try to use the keyboard shortcut to log in, nothing happens. When I tap the 1P key in the toolbar, I get a grey box that asks for my 1password master password coming up. After putting it in, a red box is noted that says "data not available" and asks me to open and unlock 1password app to update extension data. I do that but it makes no difference. I have tried reinstalling 1password, changed master passwords, cancel private browsing in Safari, re-stared Safari and the computer numerous times. In addition, when I first start Safari, it tells me that that 1Password 3.5.9 is not valid with Safari 5.1, even though I reinstalled 1Password 3.7.1

I have also written 3 letters to tech support and get NO answers!

i want to install Lion, but I am afraid to do it until I get 1password to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Shack

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi Mike,

I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have responded to your email and am waiting for a response from you so we can hopefully track this problem down.

Thanks.

Ben