This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Unknown trouble with Safari 5.1

10.6 sux
10.6 sux Junior Member
I give up! I'm just going to toss the towel in! Too many errors to even try and sift through the BB to find answers. I guess sometime in the future We may be able to return to my most valued application.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi there,

Welcome to the forums.

I didn't see where you actually mentioned what problems you are having. If you could give me a detailed description of the problems, after updating to 1Password 3.7.2 or greater, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks

Ben
  • I'm with you. I saw there was an update this morning for 1P*ssword and installed it, reinstalled the extension, restarted Safari and, the same unusable results as every other day.

Moderator please do not ask me to check for the latest-greatest and reinstall, your schtuff ain't working and everyone knows it. Sorry but its true.
  • [quote name='JNDG' timestamp='1312810859' post='37716']

I'm with you. I saw there was an update this morning for 1P*ssword and installed it, reinstalled the extension, restarted Safari and, the same unusable results as every other day.[/quote]

If you can tell us what you're actually seeing we can try to help.

Thanks,