This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

What happened to Go & Fill?

<div class="IPBDescription">Lost function</div>1Password 3.7.2, Safari 5.1, OS 10.6.8: No longer have a contextual menu under the 1P button. How do I get the Go & Fill … option back?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='woowooz' timestamp='1312582925' post='37072']

1Password 3.7.2, Safari 5.1, OS 10.6.8: No longer have a contextual menu under the 1P button. How do I get the Go & Fill … option back?

[/quote]

Hi woowooz,

Welcome to the forums!

If you left click on the IP button in your Safari toolbar, you can select the 2nd tab down (pictured: http://cdn.agile.ws/ben/Replying_To_What_happened_to_Go___Fill%3F_-_AgileBits_Forums-20110805-215502.png) to access the "All Logins" panel. This will "Go & Fill" for you.

Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command+Option+\ (by default).

Ben
  • seriously!

the redesigned go&fill interface might look prettier, but takes out 50% of the usability and utility of 1password for me. i have been a huge evangelist of 1password and rated it my top os utility so far, but this is seriously a major step back.

please, please, please change it back to how it has been.

sincerely

peter
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='pkubin' timestamp='1312638220' post='37245']

seriously!

the redesigned go&fill interface might look prettier, but takes out 50% of the usability and utility of 1password for me. i have been a huge evangelist of 1password and rated it my top os utility so far, but this is seriously a major step back.

please, please, please change it back to how it has been.

sincerely

peter

[/quote]

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the input, but we're interested in moving forward, not backward. If you have suggestions on improvements we'd be happy to hear them. Currently the same functionality with Go & Fill should be available in the latest version. If there are specific sites that do not work, please start a new thread and give us the URL(s).

Thanks

Ben