This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Updates?

<div class="IPBDescription">1Pasword interface is Losing it</div>When I first started using 1Password, it was simple. I went to the Safari edit menu and selected login, then the specific login for the site I was entering. I think the new interface has declined in accessibility. Leave a good thing alone.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Hi James,

Because of some major changes Apple made to Safari 5.1 in both Snow Leopard and Lion we had to effectively scrap all the work we've done in Safari in the last 5 years and rebuild it into a native Safari extension as our previous method of integration, and the way we provided 1Password access in Safari's Edit menu, is no longer supported.

This means that, as much as we'd love to, we can never go back to the old interface, we have to continue to move forward with the new native extension and it's interface, and in fact we've made several improvements since it's first release which was designed to make sure our Safari 5.1 users had at least some 1Password functionality.

I hope that helps to explain the situation,