This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1P not showing

<div class="IPBDescription">1P not showing up beside URL to use</div>I'm on MacBook Pro, Snow Leopard latest version and have updated Safari 5.0.1 extensions and latest 1P Version. Installed and closed Safari and reopened. However 1P is still not showing up beside URL where it normally shows up, so I'm unable to use it.

What is my issue?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi keyboards887661,

I'm sorry for the trouble here, it does sounds like somehow the 1Password extension is not being loaded correctly.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? To generate the report from 1Password on your Mac, open 1Password and select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report. Then attach the entire file to an email addressed to [b]support@agilebits.com.[/b]

Please include a link to this thread in your email message so that we can "connect the dots." [b]Please do not post the diagnostics report to this thread.[/b]

Please let us know,

[quote name='keyboards887661' timestamp='1312818847' post='37742']

I'm on MacBook Pro, Snow Leopard latest version and have updated Safari 5.0.1 extensions and latest 1P Version. Installed and closed Safari and reopened. However 1P is still not showing up beside URL where it normally shows up, so I'm unable to use it.

What is my issue?

Thank you

[/quote]