This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Login to exchange server no longer works

rakins
rakins Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">Can't Login to exchange server</div>Previously.... I had a login saved for my email account at the seminary. It is an exchange server. It worked flawlessly. When I went to the site the server dropdown had a 1P icon on it and when I clicked it Voi LA I was in.. Now with the 5.1 extension I have no 1p icon on the exchange login AND the 1p icon on the Safari page is greyed out so it won't work.

I hope a fix is in the making. I understand this is beta and a lot of changes have happened. This is one more to fix.

Thanks for a great product. We have placed our agile keychain in dropbox and for the past 18 mo or so Logins are available on both my wifes laptop and desktop and my laptop and desktop. The sync works so we have them on our Iphone 4's also.

WOW

Hope you can get this small anoyance fixed.

Comments

• Hi rakins,

I'm sorry for the trouble here, it sounds like your Exchange server is using HTTP Authentication for the login process. Unfortunately, because of changes in Safari 5.1 we can no longer integrate with these popups as there isn't an API for us to access.

We are looking into some solutions for the future, but for now you'll need to copy your password from the 1Password extension before trying to login to Exchange.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you, this one is a little bit beyond our control.

[quote name='rakins' timestamp='1312834492' post='37824']

Previously.... I had a login saved for my email account at the seminary. It is an exchange server. It worked flawlessly. When I went to the site the server dropdown had a 1P icon on it and when I clicked it Voi LA I was in.. Now with the 5.1 extension I have no 1p icon on the exchange login AND the 1p icon on the Safari page is greyed out so it won't work.

I hope a fix is in the making. I understand this is beta and a lot of changes have happened. This is one more to fix.

Thanks for a great product. We have placed our agile keychain in dropbox and for the past 18 mo or so Logins are available on both my wifes laptop and desktop and my laptop and desktop. The sync works so we have them on our Iphone 4's also.

WOW

Hope you can get this small anoyance fixed.

[/quote]