This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Firefox does not yet use the same new extension as Safari 5.1

asukulu
edited August 2011 in Mac
I pasword in Firefox has reverted to style of older previous version and has the drop down menu once again with save login, go and fill login etc. I didnt do anything it just reverted on its own accord but safari hasnt?????? Why has 1password become so buggy all of a sudden? Its not good for business because if anyone asks me if they should buy it I will be telling them how unstable it has become and not to waste their money. Particularly because the level of support is so appalling. Juts take a look at how many problems people are having in the forums and most are being left unresolved. HULLO AGILEBITS wake up call. Your service is going down the drain!!

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi asukulu,

Sorry for the delayed reply. We're answering all forum posts, but we're a bit more delayed than normal. Most issues are resolved by updating to the latest version.

Firefox has never used the new style extension. We plan on bringing all of the browsers up to speed as soon as possible. Eventually the 1Password experience across all supported browsers will be as identical as possible.