This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

New Feature request

I have an account with an online broker that sends out a card with 200 3 letter codes. 1password handles the basic username and password, but then you need to look up 2 of the codes and input them to authenticate.

I would love to have a new feature that would allow me to manually input those 200 codes just once and store them. Then when I go to the site in question, 1pass would know that there is an extra authentication needed and brings up a window that allows me to enter the two codes then auto-fills the field.

It's a big hassle every time I have to log in to manually look up the codes.

Let me know if you have any questions

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Welcome to the forums kyron! Thanks for the suggestion. Honestly it sounds pretty complex, and I don't know of many sites doing this. We'll definitely take it into consideration for the future though.
  • maybe you could have a special window that just shows a jpg picture of the codes? I would love to enter all the codes once, then just type the number of the 2 codes and 1Pass would look up the variables and then paste them to the the webpage.

I just figured there has got to be a better way to do this than looking it up every time... so slow

Thanks
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    We'll take it under advisement. Thanks for the suggestion, kyron!