This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Enter PW - App closes...

Recently I upgraded from the itouch to the iphone. I have been using 1password for several years with no issues. When I loaded the app onto my iphone, I went through the screen to set up the password and master password. Once finished with that the application closed. Now, when I open the app it asks for the password. I enter it and the application closes, right back to the iphone home screen. When I enter the incorrect password it tells me wrong password, so it is communicating. Also, the same thing is now occurring on my itouch.

Any ideas?

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, talk. I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

Please try restarting your device by holding down both the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

[b]Please be sure you have a backup of your data before performing the next step.[/b]

If restarting alone does not resolve the issue, and you have all your 1Password data backed up in 1Password for Mac or Windows, please try deleting the app from your iOS device(s) and then redownloading it from the App Store. You can sync all your data back to your iOS device(s) once you have reinstalled 1Password.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.