This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Recurrent problem with keyboard shortcut not working

mattl
mattl Junior Member
I had the Fast User switching problem with 1P Agent and Safari losing connection with prior versions. The problem was solved by updating to the latest 1P 3.7.5 (non-beta) and the extension version 3.7. All seemed well, but now when I come to the computer in the morning, wake it from display sleep (not sleep), the shortcut doesn't work. If I go to the other user account, restart the 1P Agent, return to my account and do the same, the shortcut works again. It seems like there is an ongoing problem with the Fast User Switching bug. I'm not going to update to any further beta versions until I am instructed that there may be a solution. i'm happy to email diagnostic logs again if it might help.

Thanks, Matt

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    I'm not able to reproduce this, but I will ping the developers. Does the problem recur after restarting your Mac?
  • mattl
    mattl Junior Member
    [quote name='khad' timestamp='1313391429' post='39285']

I'm not able to reproduce this, but I will ping the developers. Does the problem recur after restarting your Mac?

[/quote]

Yes, occurs after a restart. Could it be a conflict with another Safari extension? I have a number installed.
  • Hey mattl,

We released the latest stable version of 1Password today: 3.8.0

Are you still experiencing the same issue with our newest build?

Brandt