This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Trouble with 1Password not filling Logins

Hello,

I am very disappointed in Agile's support. I have sent 2 requests for help & all I've received is 1 automated reply. And this part of the automated reply makes no sense at all-"If your message doesn’t fit into one of those categories, we’ll read it and get back to you just as soon as we can. Otherwise, we’ll assume that you’ve found your answer, so if you still have questions after reading the above material, just write back to us and we’ll be happy to help you." How in the hell would 1Password know I've found an answer???? I wrote back on 8/10 but have never received a reply.

Maybe I can get some help here!

My issue is that 1Password has stopped working when I double click on a link fro within the app to autofill login/password. It used to work fine until Safari 5.1.

I have installed & uninstalled the 1Password extension 2x with no luck.

Using version 3.7, OSX 10.6.8.

Regretfully,

Lee

Comments

• Lee,

I've split your topic out from the other thread as it deserves it's only topic rather than a reply to another thread.

I'm sorry you've not had a reply from us via e-mail yet, we're working hard to catch up on our backlog but as we received nearly 5,000 emails in 3 weeks it is going to take us some time. What we meant is that if we read your initial e-mail and we believe it's fixed by the information in the auto-responder then we won't reply unless you write back and tell us it doesn't help, or if we determine that the automated response didn't help.

From what you're describing it sounds like you've got a sightly out of date version of 1Password and the Safari extension as the issue you're seeing should be resolved. To get this new update please go to 1Password > Check for Updates from within 1Password which should prompt you to download the latest version, currently 3.7.1 at the time of writing.

Once that's done, please update the Safari extension to the latest version by performing a manual update within Safari > Preferences > Extensions as we detail at the bottom of this guide:

http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/safari_5.1_install_update.html

With some of the new changes in the update, there are few extra steps to follow. First of all, please go to Help > Troubleshooting > Restart Agent within 1Password and finally restart Safari to ensure the extension is properly reloaded.

I hope that helps,