This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Favorites

ScottN
ScottN Junior Member
Is there a way to tag key used Logins as Favorites for quick access?

My work around is to keep those in a Favorites Folder, but this means I have to move them out of their normal folders and into Favorites. I would prefer to keep Logins in their original folder and see a link in Favorites list.

Thanks!

Comments

• There is no "favorites" list in 1Password, Scott, and you can (as you note) any given Login or other item can be stored in only one folder at a time.

Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    I like this idea of a "favorites" folder.
  • It would have to be another "built-in folder, like [b]All[/b], so that an item could be in a favorites list [i]and[/i] in a user-defined folder at the same time, too.

The best solution would be to implement tags (for compatibility with 1Password for Mac). Then one could simply tag items with a [b]Favorites[/b] tag.

This would be great because an item can have multiple tags, be in a user-defined folder, and (as always) be listed in the [b]All[/b] built-in folder and its regular vault, all at the same time.

It would also be great because tags rock, and feature parity is a good thing.