This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Login to app store (last version from today)

taoman
taoman Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hi,

what is the right way to copy itunes "app store" from 1passwd pro to the app screen login

when you want to update or install an app from the app store directly from the iphone

I put my password in "Accounts", so I go there, tap copy

close the 1passwd pro

go to app store --> choose an app, chosse install, the login screen appears with my mobile count, but i cannot fill the password

so how to do ?

thanks for your help

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='taoman']Hi,

what is the right way to copy itunes "app store" from 1passwd pro to the app screen login

when you want to update or install an app from the app store directly from the iphone

I put my password in "Accounts", so I go there, tap copy

close the 1passwd pro

go to app store --> choose an app, chosse install, the login screen appears with my mobile count, but i cannot fill the password

so how to do ?

thanks for your help[/QUOTE]

Let me make sure I have your question right. You want use 1Password Pro to fill your iTunes password in the popup box that appears when you install or update apps on the iPhone? If so, the answer is that you can't, because the popup box will not allow paste. You will either have to memorize the password or find some other way to type it in manually. Sorry about that, but it's an iPhone OS problem. :-)
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    taoman

There have been posts were fellow users have reported that they can indeed paste the password BUT and its a big but only once between each power on and each power off. If you want to go through that then I suspect it will work.

I just verified this on 3.1.3 and it still works
  • taoman
    taoman Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi Tommy,

you're right

switch off/on the iphone and it works one time

thanks for the trick
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    For future reference, this issue has been fixed by Apple in iOS 4. Copying and pasting to the iTunes password box now works fine.
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    Thanks Rob, I hadn't noticed this,

I'm glad you posted it.