This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Roboform import problem

Hello

I'm currently looking into alternatives for Roboform, which I've been using on the PC for some years.

Naturally I stumbled across 1Password and downloaded the trial.

I imported the pass cards from Roboform 6.x, but most of them didn't import the username. Retrying didn't change the problem.

As much as I'm looking for an alternative obviously reentering 300some pass cards is not something to do.

Thank you

Bjoern

Comments

• Bjoern, welcome to the forum!

You might want to check which specific version of Roboform 6.x you're using.

They made a change in version 6.10 that rendered their "print-to-HTML" files unimportable, at least in 1Password for Windows.

If you can get your hands on version 6.9, you might try to export from there. Note that there's a "full URLs" option that needs to be enabled when you're exporting Passcards.

Please let us know how it goes, Bjoern.
  • I was able to use a Roboform 6.8.1, but when I try to import I have to manually select what is the username and what is the password. I do understand the need to do that when there are three fields to be filled, but with two it should be automatic, shouldn't it? Is there a way to auto import those where the fields where correctly found and to be queried only for those with possible problems?
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Thanks, bjoren-r. I do imagine that should be possible. I will let our developers know about it.