This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Request: "Expiring" Password Notification

kungfumonkey
kungfumonkey Junior Member
I'd like to put dates on my passwords so that when the date hits, 1Password will remind me to change my password. At work, I have to change it every 30 days from the last date of change, for example. I would like to be able to put that date down and have 1Password notify me either X days or weeks before that date hits so I can go in and stay in control of that instead of getting a surprise on login.

This could also be very useful for other users who would like to know how long one of their passwords has been in use. For example, I would also like to change certain banking account passwords after they have been in use for around 180 days. With this functionality, I could do that as well.

Maybe, in its simplest implementation, 1Password could have a window that would report like a "hit list" of passwords that haven't been changed in X days or X weeks.

Thanks for your support & consideration.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Hey kungfumonkey,

Thanks for another feature request! You've been a great source of potential functionality upgrades!

Brandt