This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Remove Extensions

I would like to remove the 1Password browser extension from Camino v2.1. I am running 1Password 3.7.5. Under preferences it indicates the option to add extensions for Safari, Firefox and Chrome, and they are already up and running, thank you, but no where can I find a way to remove extensions. How?

Thanks,

Comments

• This is strange, 1Password 3.7.5 doesn't support any version of Camino, so it sounds like you've somehow got some leftovers from the old extension. What parts of 1Password do you see within Camino?
  • I didn't explain myself clearly. 1Password doesn't show up in Camino but upon opening Camino gives a warning that the 1Password add-on may be incompatible with Camino and suggests to uninstall this add-on. I don't see anywhere in 1Password preferences where I can uninstall extensions from all browsers.

Thanks
  • Fixed it. I found an older version of 1Password, 2.9, ran it and removed all extensions. This seems to have resolved the conflict with Camino.
  • Hello snrubekim,

Thanks for updating the thread with your solution. I'm happy that you are up and running again!

Cheers!

Brandt