This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password for Mac Issue

iksg
edited August 2011 in Mac
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Hi there,[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif] I've been using 1Password for Mac and iPhone for a while now and recently have experience this weird issue with the most latest version/build for the Mac. Currently, I'm using 1Password for Mac Version 3.7.5 (build 31106). Here is my issue:[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]- I have few items in the applications Trash and every time I empty it out, after few seconds it's re-polulates with the just emptied items.[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]- In the previous versions of the product I had folders setup and recently i moved everything out of the folders. I delete the folder(s) and in few seconds they all appear back again.[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Any ideas with what exactly might be going on here? By the way, I do not sync to "Dropbox".[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Thanks in advance.[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Kevin Gill[/font]

Comments

• Hello iksg and welcome to the Forums!

Your issue was likely caused by a problem with an earlier extension. For other users experiencing your problem, the fix is to uninstall/reinstall the Safari extension.

If you haven't already, please update to our latest stable release, ver. 3.8.0, and let us know if you are still experiencing the same behavior.

Cheers!

Brandt