This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1password has no mac os x keychain import feature!

I've been literally searching the depths of the internet for 5 hours trying to figure this out. I want 1password to replace my mac keychain and 1password has NO mac osx setting in the import tab. It tells you to go to 1password>preferences> keychain but there IS NO KEYCHAIN TAB!!!!! I cant import from chrome as it says i can, or from keychain. Nor can i find any help in how to do this ANYWHERE! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Comments

• I'm sorry for the confusion here, Greg, it looks like you're reading an older help guide from when we used to use the OS X Keychain format to store your 1Password data back in the 1Password 2 days. This switched the data format itself, but couldn't convert your actual Login keychain to the 1Password data format.

With the latest versions of 1Password 3 and Safari 5.1 there is, sadly, no way to import your data from the OS X Keychain as this functionality relied upon technology in our old Safari extension that is no longer supported.

We are looking into options to let you import your data, but so far the only solution would be to have you manually accept the import of each item, one at a time, and we don't feel this is the right user experience.