This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

firefox 6 - keyboaed shortcut ctrl-cmd-a how to configure?

hi

i updated 1Password to 3.8.0 and installed in firefox 6 the new 1Password Plugin.

Now my keyboard shortcut ctrl-cmd-a doesn't work anymore. For example in Google Accounts login.

I have several accounts and for me it's important choose fast without making clicks or several keystrokes.

Is this functionality gone?

will you bring it back?

i think it is very important for your app.

or did a make any mistake?

Regards from Spain, Madrid

Martin

Comments

• I waited for 1Password 3.8 to come out before installing Firefox 6. Got the 3.8 upgrade and then installed Firefox 6 and like the Martin above, my keyboard shortcut stopped working. Nothing but an auto-reply from AgileBits. I'm up-the-creek now and in the market for a more responsive program and programmer. Firefox plans to upgrade every six weeks now and if 1Password can't keep up with Firefox, other programs will.
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi folks,

I'm using cmd+\ as my shortcut for 1Password and it is working fine in Firefox 6. Have you tried setting a different keyboard shortcut? It's possible that with new versions of other software they have taken over the shortcut you were previously using.

Ben