This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Where did Folders feature go?

jwholder
jwholder Junior Member
edited August 2011 in Mac
What happened to user created folders (I'm using v3.8.1) I see them in the 1P application itself but how do I access them from the 1P menu in my browser (Safari v5.1) Please tell me you have not de-implemented them !!!!! I currently have a total of 443 records in my 1P database and without a folder approach to accessing them it's just way too cumbersome to scroll through them to select one from within the browser. I'm a long time user of 1P from its earliest version, have always been a big fan, but I have to say the Lion version has got me looking elsewhere for a Password manager. Many of my logins no longer work (Schwab for example) and recreating them doesn't make them work. Can you tell me if you plan on implementing folders anytime soon?

It occurs to me that instead of referring to the Folders feature it may have been more precise to ask where the "Go & Fill In" feature is.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi jwholder,

This has been discussed a number of times on the forums. We're looking for the best way to bring folders into the new extension architecture. In the mean time, it is possible to search for a login by using the magnifying glass icon in the top left corner of the extension or by using Go & Fill (the 2nd tab on the extension or access it using the keyboard shortcut specified in 1Password > Preferences > Logins).

Thanks

Ben