This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Username not saving with FireFox 6 and 1P 1.0.8.214

I have 1P on my Mac,PC,iPad,iPhone for over a year and love it. My dad needed a password solution for his Windows Vista PC and I told him to get 1P. He did today, fully updated to 1.0.8.214. He uses FF and had v4 so we updated that to FF 6.

issue 1): 1P isn't saving the username field of a couple sites (Wells Fargo and Chase bank). We've only tried 3 sites so far (dropbox worked ok). Chase worked too when I manually added the username text field and added his username in the value field. Not really something I think he should do for every site.

issue 2): I'm used to the Mac version so this may just be a difference in the PC version. When I go to edit an entry on his, you can't just change the username or password field. Is this how it should be on the PC?

Thanks. I want to get this working for him. I've hyped 1P up enough, and he's seen it work on my Mac. I feel a little ashamed that it seems mostly broken. I really don't think he'll even use it in this state, and I can't blame him.

Any help is appreciated.

Nick

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    [quote name='npaler01' timestamp='1313807464' post='40920']

I'm used to the Mac version so this may just be a difference in the PC version. When I go to edit an entry on his, you can't just change the username or password field. Is this how it should be on the PC?

[/quote]

1. double-click on login item

2. double-click on username (or password) field
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    edited August 2011
    Nick, you may or may not be able to simply double-click on a Login item to edit it. It depends on your preference settings.

Regardless of your preference settings, though, you can edit a Login or other item by electing it in the list area (the upper right quadrant of the 1Password window) and then clicking the [b]Edit[/b] button in the details area (the lower right quadrant of the 1Password window).