This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Troubles in Japanese Environment

Hi,

Using Kotoeri(ことえり) that is a Japanese Input Method and can be selected Language & Text Settings in System Preference, I cannot assign any shortcut keys for "Fill Login keyboard shortcut" and "Go & Fill keyboard shortcut."

# 1Password displays a plain warning window with no messages except "Warning" on trying to assign.

Additionally, I cannot use the default shortcut key Command+\ because it might be interpreted as Command+¥ (that is a character of Japanese currency Yen.)

-imos

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi imos,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please tell me if this just started happening recently (version #?) or if it has always been a problem? Also could you please tell me which version of 1Password and OS X you are running?

Once we have some more information I'd be happy to pass this on to our developers for you.
  • Hi bwoodruff,

I use Mac OS 10.7.1 and the latest 1Password for Mac (Version 3.8.1 (build 31115)).

As the trouble occurs always in MacBook Air and in iMac, I think that it is reproducible.

Of course, I can change and use the keyboard shortcuts in selecting British

for Language & Text Settings in System Preference,

although the new shortcut keys cannot effect if I revert to Japanese.

Thanks.

-imos
  • Hello imos,

Thank you for providing the additional information. I have passed it along to our developers for further analysis.

Cheers!

Brandt