This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Safari on Windows?

mwp98223
mwp98223 Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Windows Beta
I can't tell you how happy I am that 1Password has a Window's Beta. This is the #1 app running on all my Macs. Unfortunately, I'm forced to use Windows at work. Thank God there is a Window's Beta.

To my dismay, Safari on Windows is not supported. I'm crossing my fingers that should be "yet." Please tell me Safari support on Windows is coming.

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='mwp98223']I can't tell you how happy I am that 1Password has a Window's Beta. This is the #1 app running on all my Macs. Unfortunately, I'm forced to use Windows at work. Thank God there is a Window's Beta.

To my dismay, Safari on Windows is not supported. I'm crossing my fingers that should be "yet." Please tell me Safari support on Windows is coming.[/QUOTE]

Most likely yes in my opinion, the extension API in Safari 5 is going to help in a big way. They can code the same extension for both Windows and Mac versions of Safari 5, so they'll probably go this way and save a lot of time.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    edited December 1969
    mwp98223, the "official word" I've just received from the developer is that the initial release of 1Password for Windows will include browser extensions for Firefox and Internet Explorer (as do the beta builds) and that future releases may include support for other browsers.
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    I have released a BETA version of our Safari extension for Windows. It is included with 1.0.9.BETA-236. Please take a look here: [i]File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Browsers[/i].