This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

The last version of 1Password before this latest update?

What is the latest version of 1Password just before the new version with the new extension was created?

Will there be a problem with the database if I revert to a version of the program prior to this latest uncongenial version?

I ask, because I receive messages in the extension (red bar/button) about corrupted (or problematic) database.

So, in sum, can I revert to the old version?

I shall now try to find it.

Thanks,

Alarik

Comments

• FWIW, I went to MacUpdate and downloaded version 3.5.13 of 1Password and reinstalled Safari 5.0.2. All is as it was. I'll wait to upgrade hoping the problems (at least those I've had) will work themselves out.

I realize that the builders must be having a time of it. It's a fine program.
  • Hello Alarik,

Which version of 1Password were you using when you received the corrupted database messages? I am confident that we could help you resolve whatever issues you had as opposed to you deciding to revert to Safari 5.0.2. There were several valuable security updates included with Safari 5.1, and we do not recommend reverting back to previous versions of Safari.

Please let us know more information regarding the problems you were having, and we'll do our best to help you.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • Thank you, Brandt. However, I also had problems using the latest to populate forms with credit card data, etc. I'm sure it all can be solved but my time is simply too constrained.

I'll be back later, probably, when a few more iterations have come and gone.

Thanks!

Alarik
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Okay, thanks for the update Alarik.