This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Build Safari 534B16

cornelius
cornelius Junior Member
Will 1P 3.8.1 support Build Safari 534B16?

Comments

• Which version of Safari is this, Safari 5.1.1 (developer build) or an older build? As of 1Password 3.8.1 we only support Safari 5.1 and above.
  • cornelius
    cornelius Junior Member
    [quote name='stu' timestamp='1314060056' post='41670']

Which version of Safari is this, Safari 5.1.1 (developer build) or an older build? As of 1Password 3.8.1 we only support Safari 5.1 and above.

[/quote]

This will be the developer build. I want to check before installing as I do not wish to lose 1P support. Of course, I could go back to my clone, but I would rather avoid the hassle of running two installations. I am currently running Version 5.1 (7534.48.3)
  • I haven't tried this yet, but the new extension should have no issues with the latest developer builds, which is one big advantage of the new frameworks we're using.

I'll try to find some time to install the new developer build and see what I can find out.
  • cornelius
    cornelius Junior Member
    Thanks, stu. I'll wait to hear from you before installing it myself.
  • cornelius
    cornelius Junior Member
    Just saw one report that 1P was running fine on the new Safari seed.
  • cornelius
    cornelius Junior Member
    OK, now I have the Developer version installed and it's sweet. 1P works very nicely there, too.
  • Excellent, thanks for letting us know, Cornelius