This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1password with VoiceOver in lion.

Hi.

I am a voiceover user. I have been using 1password in snow leopard, but I can not figure it out in lion. I can not find my passwords if I go to 1password from the toolbar, it says all your logins picture, but I can not go to my logins and find the page I want to login to anymore. And I cannot login on a page when I have found a page, where I know I have saved my login informations. Where is the button. You have some unlabeled buttons maybe they are the problem. I am a little frustrated about it, and I hope you can help.

Best regards Annie.

Comments

• Hello Annie and welcome to the forums!

I just tried VoiceOver in Lion with our extension menu, and I had similar problems. I passed along your information to our developers for further analysis.

I am very sorry for your frustration. Hopefully, we'll have more to report to you soon.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • Hi.

I am glad you had the same problem, and it was not only me. I have tried everything now. The only way it works is to open 1password, find the login, open the page, find the informations in 1password, and fill them in by hand. I have tried with setting up hotkeys, nothing helps. Be aware that there also are some problems when you wish to add a hotkey, the fields are unknown and difficult to get to work, and you can not hear which hotkey you have assigned.

Please let me know when there are some fixes, I know that you who are a developer can contact me directly, that would be great, because the forum here have given me a lot of problems too. It is a little difficult to watch over my topic.

Best regards Annie.
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Thanks for the feedback Annie, we'll definitely have to do some work on making 1Password more accessible.