This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Visiting a Web Site I received a request to Save the Log In from 1Password

StanTheMan
StanTheMan Junior Member
I was indeed very impressed, and so duly Logged In to 1Password.

I usually Log In to 1Password immediately after Start Up, but this was a case of the Mac having taken a nap whilst I was busy with a household chore.

Having Logged in there seemed to be nil option but to hit the ‘X’ on the Black Ground with White/Grey Characters.

I was expecting the usual ‘Save’ Menu to appear at the top of the page but nothing happened.

Also seems ‘odd’ that the above did not appear after I had made the User and Password entires for the site.

Is something like what I was expecting supposed to happen?

Did I miss something along the way?

Comments

• StanTheMan
    StanTheMan Junior Member
    This is probably the answer to my questions?

Having Logged In to 1Password I had to revisit the site.

Looks like a barrier is up and they do not want to play with 1Password.

Not sure now if the “Never for this site” button was the only option previously.

[img]webkit-fake-url://00530328-E3F9-4B25-8124-C64203E6BA1E/image.tiff[/img]
  • StanTheMan
    StanTheMan Junior Member
    Oops!

The link was a pasted ScreenShot image of the message.

Have we got to upload to an Image Server to do this?
  • Hello Stan,

You can attach a screen shot in a couple of ways. If you are using Skitch, or a similar application, you can click on the "Image" icon next to the "Insert/Remove Numbered List" icon (the icon with 1---, 2---, 3---). If you do not use a Skitch type app, you can upload a screen shot by selecting "More Reply Options" next to the "Post" button, and then selecting the "Choose Files..." button next to the paperclip just below the text entry box.

We look forward to seeing your screen shot. If you have any problems, please let us know.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • StanTheMan
    StanTheMan Junior Member
    Hi Brandt

Sorry for the delay in replying.

My Mac has had a few issues lately and the this Forums Notifications settings have been reset several times, whilst I can account for some of the instances which caused this to happen some remain unaccounted for.

I found your reply by trawling through the ‘Content I Follow’ listing and it will take some time for me to ‘catch up’ with the responses as I am very busy at present.

Regarding the screenshot my problem is that I cannot replicate the situation.

I was looking a Skitch a month or so ago, failed to ascertain immediately what it was all about, and then looking at the Application and Utility listings in Finder decided I would weed something out before taking more on board. There it hangs.

I cannot remember the circumstances when the original post was made as to the use, or not, of the ‘More Reply Options’ window. The ‘More Reply Options’ button is hiding out of view on my small screen and most often it does not get used.

It would be good to learn if there is a method to make the ‘More Reply Options’ the default reply window.