This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Go and Fill Login

I recently upgraded to Snow Leopard version 10.6.8 and reinstalled 1 Password V 3.8.1.

Previously when I used the shortcut to log in to a website the 1 Password dialog box would show the password for that site. Now the one password dialog box shows all the logins and I have to navigate to the “Logins for this page” icon. This extra step is annoying. Is there a way to change this default behavior?

Comments

• There's two keyboard shortcuts within 1Password for accessing your data in the browser extension. By default Command + \ will fill the Login for the site you're on, or if there are multiple Logins matching for the site you'll be given the 1Password interface in the 'Logins for this Site' view.

Command + Option + \ on the other hand will bring up 1Password in the 'All Logins' view and let you select from any of your saved Login items to perform a 'Go & Fill' for that site.

If you go to 1Password > Preferences > Logins can you make sure the keyboard shortcuts are set the right way around?

I hope that helps,