This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password not doiing much of anything in Firefox 6

since updating to Firefox 6 I can't seem to get 1Passwd to do anything. It does not fill and/or submit, does not recognize new logins, does not start from the 1P button. I've not tested it in Safari but don't really have the time for that. Is anyone else noticing that this is crippled to the point of being a mere data vault?

Comments

• I can't even get the 1password button to work. when I file in the master password, it says error. at the bottom of the screen is the word troubleshoot, but it doesnt do anything
  • I have multiple web sites where 1P doesn't work ... Capital One's website for one .... TD Bank's website is another ..... this is really getting frustrating. I have come to depend on 1Password to help with my log-in information and it is really letting me down.
  • roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    [quote name='Aaron350' timestamp='1314412177' post='42708']

I have multiple web sites where 1P doesn't work ... Capital One's website for one .... TD Bank's website is another ..... this is really getting frustrating. I have come to depend on 1Password to help with my log-in information and it is really letting me down.

[/quote]

Thank you for mentioning the websites. It looks like the Firefox extension has problem with the frames, I hope to fix that soon.
  • roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    I am going to publish 3.8b7 in a few minutes, please let me know if it helps with TD Bank.

Capital One website is current down with "Our site is currently unavailable." message.