This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Never Submit Not Working

airbar77
airbar77 Junior Member
Hello, I'm using the latest Safari and 1Passworld. At some point the "Never Submit" feature for a website login stopped working and now it always tries to log me in, even though it says "never" on submit. The reason I have it set like that is because the website requires a Security Text. Is there a reason why this doesn't work anymore?

I also miss the old automatic login save. It use to give more options before you stored the new login and pass.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi airbar77,

We are aware of these issues and will hopefully have an update addressing them published soon. The reason many things are different is that the extension frameworks changed drastically from Safari 5.0 to Safari 5.1 and from Firefox 5 to Firefox 6. The extensions we have now are brand new, written from the ground up. We're working hard to bring them up to speed with the previous extensions and hopefully make them even better than they were before.

Ben
  • airbar77
    airbar77 Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply. I deleted then resubmitted the login information in 1Password. Works fine now!

Another note...The Safari extension for 1password that I'm using on my Laptop is not working with Lion. I keep getting "problem with database". Judging by your note above, I'm sure you're aware of this.
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    Hi Airbar,

This is a known issue when you use private browsing mode in Safari. Do you use it? If yes, and if you close Safari while the private browsing mode is on, it'll break the extension. If you exit the private browsing mode before closing Safari, it should work. 90% of the 'problem with database' errors are directly related to this. This is a known bug in Safari 5.1 of which we have notified Apple about. Hopefully, this'll be fixed soon.

Can you confirm this is your experience as well?