This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

3.8.2 - no icon! FF6

help! Just updated to 3.8.2 - no longer 1 PW no longer works in FireFox 6 - it did yesterday before the update!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - suggestions?

Comments

• oh, forgot to mention - running SnowLeopard. As I said no icon for 1 PW in FF6, even going to login on 1PW and clicking on site from there will not fill in the log in and password. Doesn't work at all, worked yesterday before this upgrade and yes, I did follow your newest instructions re. extensions. Pretty page but no joy here....can I go back to previous version of 1PW? Or can you fix this one? many thanks
  • ya know, I hate talking to myself however when I'm wrong, I'm wrong! _ update 3.8.2 DOES work with FF6 AFTER a re-boot!!! If a re-boot is always necessary after an update, I didn't know that. I did close the browser & 1PW but didn't try rebooting my iMac with SL till just now....

Sorry I didn't know this - maybe I didn't see this instruction????

Anyway, my apologies and thanks
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi tuni12,

Well, it normally shouldn't be required. Glad to hear it worked out for you in the end.

Ben