This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Restoring wallet information

Where does 1password save "wallet" and "software" information?

I had data saved in my wallet and software areas - but because of problems with 1password (v3.8.1) in the browser (FF 6) I deleted the program and browser extension (as advised in the FAQs) and did a clean install. I have restored my passwords - but none of the wallet or software data appears to have been saved.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi ezypasswords,

All of 1Password's stored data is stored in the 1Password.agilekeychain file. If you are having difficulties you can try restoring from an automatic backup by selecting File > Restore Data File from Backup.

Ben
  • Thanks Ben - I did a "restore" (File > Restore Data File from Backup) - but the wallet and software data didn't get restored - only the logins.

Is there any way of viewing just the software and wallet only - in a text format? I viewed the text file for the logins - but it's a dog's breakfast (I gave up - too hard to figure out).

Thanks again
  • Hello ezypasswords,

If you would like a text copy of all your saved entries, you can print one via [b]File > Print All...[/b]

However, if you would wish to print just your Wallet and Software vaults, you will need to select either vault, right-click on one of the vault entries, choose Select All, and then go to [b]File > Print... [/b]Once you've printed one vault, repeat the procedure for the other vault.

I hope that helps.

Cheers!

Brandt