This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

request - customize fields on pages?

I think that the software pages should have a clickable web address, username and password fields like the login pages. It makes sense that you would want all the info about a software on the same page, not just the license key. You need the web address and username and password so you can login to the site to download the latest version. It doesn't make sense to me to require an additional "login" page with this info. I realize I could just have all my software on the login pages and add the license key info in notes and tag the page as software, but I liked the idea of having my software logins in a different folder so the login list isn't so long.

Better yet, let people create their own categories on the software and other pages. I would like to be able to add categories and delete some and change colors. If it was too difficult to make it so someone could add their own field, maybe make a dropdown menu of all the fields already available in all the types of pages you have, and let people add the ones they want. I'd be willing to pay an upgrade price for that.

Comments