This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Pop up Window

geochapman
geochapman Junior Member
Any way to get to the wallet from the pop up window itself or do you have to open the program?

Comments

• cornelius
    cornelius Junior Member
    Simp;ly click wallet icon in the sidebar.
  • That's right, just click the Wallet icon, third one down, and you can access your Credit Card items from the browser extensions, anything else needs to be accessed from within 1Password itself as only cards can be filled online.
  • geochapman
    geochapman Junior Member
    That's what I thought. I wish some of the other items in the wallet would open also.
  • That may be something we can look into. Historically it's not been possible to easily view the full set of details for an item, but the new browser extensions bring this functionality.

The reason only cards can be filled is fairly simple, there's no web standards for bank account details (heck, there's not even a true international standard for them!) and other wallet items whereas there is a defined standard for how card forms should be coded.

I'll mention the idea of making more items available to view within the extension to our developers, I can't promise anything but it's good to get an idea of what features our users would like to see.