This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

License Expired

I posted a reply to another user who had this problem and was taken care of but no one has responded to me so I'm starting a new post in hopes someone will read it. With all the complaints about poor support, it looks like I better keep my fingers crossed.

I upgraded to Lion and hated it so removed it, reloaded Leopard and 1Password. Requested my license from Agile and when I entered it, I got th[color=#000000]e message:[/color]

[color=#000000]"The [/color][color=#000000]license[/color][color=#000000] key you entered is for an older version of 1Password. Please upgrade your [/color][size=4][color=#000000]license[/color][/size] to receive a new key."

What do I do?

Comments

• Hi Cosber,

I'm really sorry that you didn't get a reply to your question, we're working as hard as humanly possible to make sure everyone gets an answer to their questions here on the forums.

Usually, if you're seeing this message it means that you're using a 1Password 2 license key within 1Password 3, a 1Password 2 license key will begin 1PW2 whereas a 1Password 3 key starts either 1PW3 or 1PWB if you have our 1Password for Mac and Windows bundle license.

If you only have a 1Password 2 license key, please either drop us a note to support@agilebits.com or send me a PM here in the forums if you prefer along with either the license key you have or your full name / e-mail address and I can check our order system for you to find out what's happening.

I hope that helps,