This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Not a happy camper

Until about 2 - 3 months ago I was very happy with 1 Passport. It worked flawlessly. Now, things are becoming unglued.

Perhaps it's related to my upgrade to Lion, but I don't think so.

There are many symptoms. Here's the latest. I tried to log in to my Amex account. Somehow the user name and password no longer match. I've been logging in successfully for about 18 months, but today, using 1 Passport, it no longer works.

Very irritated. Don't know where to start.

Comments

• Hi sasflo,

I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing some trouble with 1Password, we'll do our best to help you get up and running again.

You said that the username and password don't match anymore for your AMEX site, do you mean that 1Password is filling in different details than you'd expect or that the AMEX site is rejecting your details? What we'd normally suggest in cases like this would be to re-save your Login details manually by doing the following:

1. Enter your username and password, copying and pasting from 1Password itself if you need to, but DO NOT submit the form.

2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the "+" button in the upper right hand corner.

3. Change the title and make any notes (if desired).

4. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner.

I hope that helps,